Ars Magica Ireland campaign
Currently there are several issues that need to be resolved:
- Ros an Flambo had a deal with one or more fire spirits. These could be found and the deal renegotiated. This would require someone who is able to perceieve and speak with spirits.
- Quite a few of the Library books have been taken to another covenant during the Quaesitorial investigation. Magi should find which covenant this is, and negotiate for their return.
- There is a Faerie Court in the middle of Lough Neagh. Niall cultus Bionaere used to keep them in check; doing this will likely require ability to breathe under water. They gather the Eels of Lough Neagh, which are one of the covenant’s primary vis sources.
- By the end of Winter season AD1220, magi will need to collect Herbam vis from Saint Patrick’s Tree
- Niall cultus Bionaere had a second sanctum stashed somewhere. As his heartbeast was an otter, it may be useful to search places accessible to otters.
- The covenant has practically no book-keeping and there is no way to easily tell what resources are available. Somebody should speak with Dubhgal the Black and get any available information from him, as well as take a thorough inventory of the stocks (both magical and mundane)